by Gray von Adelung
For many years I have been a buyer of precious metals (gold and silver).
In 2008, having gold and silver as a portion of my clients’ portfolio helped stem losses and brought sanity to many of my clients. I have been increasing percentages in gold and silver in all my accounts.
I believe the writing is on the wall. We know two things: something is awfully wrong and we are going about it down the wrong road!
Here are some main reasons to own gold and silver:
- World debt is out of control and getting worse. The U.S. debt alone is twelve trillion dollars and increasing 3.85 billion per day!*
- Inflation will come roaring back at some point. Historically, gold and silver has been a hedge on inflation.*
- Governments can print endless money, but they cannot increase the supply of gold and silver.
- Gold and silver have intrinsic value and have never been worth zero!*
- Gold is a time-honored global monetary asset.*
- A very large, well known, insurance company just bought 400 million in gold. They have not owned gold for 152 years!*
I am a fully licensed and registered Investment Advisor. My clients’ accounts are generally housed at Schwab; where I receive fees for my services.
Please contact me if you need help or if you have any questions. The best way to reach me is (800) 506-3302.
Gray von Adelung
1. US national debt clock, Tulsa world-debt clock runs out of digit space, global issues-the scale of the debt crisis
2. Silver trumping gold as an inflation hedge-247 wall street, gold still works as an inflation hedge-seeking alpha
4, 5 Gold Price history, Gold price.org/gold-price-history
6. Northwestern mutual makes first gold buy in 152 years
Past performance does not guarantee future results- von Adelung Wealth Management is a Registered Investment Advisor. Securities offered through and Registered Representatives of Financial West Group, Member FINRA, SIPC, MSRB. Von Adelung Wealth Management and Financial West Group are non-affiliated entities.